It is our pleasure to bring you the program for the 2022 SAMPE BeNeLux Spring meeting. Two years ago, we already planned to visit TPRC, but we were forced to go virtual at that time. Now, we look forward to meet you live in Enschede! We start with a lecture program under the theme “Large Scale Manufacturing with Thermoplastic Composites” followed by a visit to the TPRC research center.
The detailed program and invitation can be downloaded here.
Registration can be done here.
In brief we will have the following program:
- 09:30 Registration and Coffee
- 10.00 Welcome and introduction by Aart Van Vuure, SAMPE BeNeLux
- 10.15 Welcome and introduction to TPRC by Sebastiaan Wijskamp, Technical Director
- 10.30 “The formation of fiber waviness during thermoplastic composite laminate consolidation”, Erik Krämer, TPRC
- 10.55 “Hydrostatic Press Consolidation technology”, presented by Alexei Vichniakov, Airbus
- 11.20 Coffee break
- 11.40 “An integrated approach to large, complex stiffened thermoplastic composite structures”, Peter Boer, DTC Collins Aerospace
- 12.05 “On the way towards industrialization of ultrasonic welding of thermoplastic composite structures”, Bram Jongbloed, SAM|XL
- 12.30 Sandwich lunch
- 13.45 Presentations by winners of SAMPE Benelux student competition
- 14.20 “STUNNING - Manufacturing of the largest thermoplastic aerospace part in the world”, Joachim de Kruijk, NLR - Netherlands Aerospace Centre
- 14.45 “PA6-organosheets by anionic polymerization”, Dany De Kock, Johns Manville
- 15.10 Coffee break
- 15.30 Visit to TPRC research center
- 17.00 Closure with networking drink