On the 16th of November Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology will host the SAMPE Benelux fall meeting 2021 at the Kulturhaus Käerjenger Treff.
The theme of the meeting is 3D lightweight structures. Apart from selected presentations in the field, a visit to the research facilities at LIST, with their pilot line for robotized 3D winding of continuous CFRP is included as well as a visit to Airtech`s large scale composite additive manufacturing facility.
The program is now officially available. A brief overview of the technical presentations:
- Welcome and introduction by Aart Van Vuure, SAMPE BeNeLux
- Welcome and introduction to LIST by Dr. Damien Lenoble, Director of Materials Research and Technology department, LIST
- “Vitrimer composites: From fundamental science to practical application”, Prof. Daniel F. Schmidt, Group Leader (Sustainable Polymers Group) LIST
- “The Airtech development process for Dahltram Large Scale Additive Manufacturing compounded resins”, Oliver Bottler, European Technical Manager, Airtech Europe Sarl.
- “Fast Prediction of the effective properties of 3D woven composites”, Anthony Cheruet, Business Developer Engineer - Aeronautics, e-Xstream
- “The possibilities with Large scale 3D printing for industry applications", Lucas Janssen, CEO, CEAD
- “Composites 4.0 at SAM|XL”, Kjelt van Rijswijk, CEO, SAMXL
- “Lightweight structures and composite tooling created with Metal Powder Bed Fusion and SLA technology”, Robin Ska, Senior Application Development Engineer, 3D Systems
- SAMPE Benelux member meeting
- Visits by bus to LIST/ Gradel labs and the Airtech 3D print facility
- Closure with networking drink at the Kulturhaus Käerjenger Treff
You can download the full program here.
Registration can be done via this link. The event is free for SAMPE Members, non-SAMPE members will be asked to subscribe.